- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Finance
- Bankruptcy / Creditors' Rights
- Civil Litigation
- Condominiums and Homeowners Associations
- Construction Contracts and Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- District of Columbia Practice Area
- Employment Matters
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Family Law
- Military Law
- Municipal & Municipal Finance Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Traffic Violations
- Zoning & Land Development
Zoning & Land Development
Tireless and strategic.
Developers and land owners rely on our attorneys’ extensive knowledge of and experience in zoning and other land use and development issues in the City of Annapolis, Anne Arundel County and other selected jurisdictions.
We assist our clients in obtaining:
- Subdivision approvals
- Zoning map amendments
- Special exceptions
- Critical areas decisions, and
- Planned unit developments, among others.
Council Baradel’s attorneys provide a full range of services to developers, from the preparation of Public Offering Statements, subdivision documents, homeowners’ association documents, and condominium declarations and bylaws, through the recordation of condominium and subdivision plats. When representing developers, we work closely with engineers and other professionals to ensure that all legal requirements are met for the client.
- Property Tax Reassessment Appeal Deadline Fast Approaching
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2019 Recognizes Thirteen Council Baradel Attorneys
- Joseph F. Devlin Attends Conservation Easement Seminar
- Mollie Walsh Beigel Joins Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts Board of Directors
- Seventeen Council Baradel Lawyers Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2018-2019
- Property Tax Reassessment Appeal Deadline – Fast Approaching
- James P. Nolan to be Honored at Two Events this November
- Joseph F. Devlin and Michael N. Russo, Jr. to Participate in MSBA Real Property Section Breakfast
- Joseph F. Devlin Joins Board of Boys & Girls Clubs of Annapolis & Anne Arundel County
- Jillian J. Bokey Admitted to Practice Law in the District of Columbia
- Six Council Baradel Attorneys Named 2016 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Council Baradel associate Jillian J. Bokey is sworn in to the Bar of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland by U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephanie A. Gallagher. Congratulations Jillian!
- Ten Council Baradel attorneys named 2015 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Directors Stephen A. Oberg, Susan M. Wyckoff and Joseph F. Devlin inducted as Fellows into the Maryland Bar Foundation
- Five Council Baradel Attorneys Named as"Leading Lawyers" by What's Up? Annapolis Magazine
- James P. Nolan elected to Board of the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County effective January 1, 2014
- James P. Nolan appointed to the University of Baltimore Presidential Search Committee by William E. Kirwin, Chancellor of the University System of Maryland on November 14, 2013
- James P. Nolan Presented the 2013 Trustee's Award by the Anne Arundel Bar Association
- James P. Nolan Elected Vice Chair of the Board of the University of Baltimore Foundation and Board of Visitors
- Frederick C. Sussman and Suellen M. Ferguson Speak at MML Convention
- Susan T. Ford Elected Vice-Chairman of the Board of Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts
- Frederick C. Sussman Appointed City Attorney for Aberdeen
- James P. Nolan Receives Business Leader of the Year Award
- James P. Nolan to Head National Conference of Bar Presidents
- James P. Nolan Elected Secretary of the National Conference of Bar Presidents