- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Sally V. Baldwin
Sally Baldwin is an experienced civil litigator concentrating her practice in business litigation, complex civil litigation, personal injury and real estate matters. She brings a wide range of knowledge, including time spent as plaintiff’s personal injury and as liability defense counsel, enabling her to provide a unique perspective to her cases. Clients value her attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive and complex cases aggressively and professionally.
Prior to joining Council Baradel, Sally gained over a decade of civil litigation experience in Maryland and Massachusetts. She has an established record of success as counsel in bench and jury trials in state and federal courts, and before the Worker’s Compensation Commission.
During law school she was a member of the University of Baltimore Law Review and a student attorney with the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office, while working as a law clerk at a general practice civil litigation firm. Also while in law school, Sally served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Robert N. Dugan at the Circuit Court of Maryland for Baltimore County.
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
- Towson University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2004)