- Administrative Law
- Appellate Law
- Banking & Finance
- Bankruptcy / Creditors' Rights
- Construction Contracts and Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Matters
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Family Law
- Municipal & Municipal Finance Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Title Litigation
- Zoning & Land Use
Located by the Chesapeake Bay.
Among our maritime clients can be found many boat manufacturers, yacht brokers and marinas located throughout the Chesapeake Bay region. For these clients, we provide a range of services, including:
- purchase, registration, or federal documentation of vessels,
- resolving disputes pertaining to construction or repairs of vessels,
- addressing issues unique to marina operations, and
- obtaining permits for piers and slips in the Annapolis, Anne Arundel County and Eastern Shore areas.
Please send us an email and one of our attorneys will be in contact with you in a timely manner.
- Thirteen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2023
- Fifteen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2022
- Twelve Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2021
- Council Baradel Elects Lee Ann Adams and Elizabeth A. Pfenson as Partners
- N. Tucker Meneely Inducted as Fellow of the Maryland Bar Foundation
- Twelve Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2020
- Council Baradel and Bay Title Company Operations Amid COVID-19
- Seventeen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2020
- Council Baradel Named Top Workplace for Third Consecutive Year
- Ronald E. Council Marks 50 Years as an Annapolis Attorney
- Sixteen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2019
- Mollie Walsh Beigel Joins Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts Board of Directors
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2018 Recognizes Nine Council Baradel Attorneys
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2017 Recognizes Eleven Council Baradel Attorneys
- Six Council Baradel Attorneys Named 2016 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Ten Council Baradel attorneys named 2015 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Five Council Baradel Attorneys Named as"Leading Lawyers" by What's Up? Annapolis Magazine
- Susan T. Ford Elected Vice-Chairman of the Board of Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts