Ronald E. Council
Mr. Council's practice includes business law, commercial and residential lending and closings, zoning and subdivision law, and estate planning and administration.
Mr. Council provides legal advice to businesses in the Annapolis and Anne Arundel County areas. He has extensive experience in structuring commercial and residential real estate transactions and providing sound legal advice at real estate settlements. A substantial part of his practice also includes estate planning and probate of estates.
Mr. Council was admitted to the Maryland bar in 1968.
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Annapolis & Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 1966)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (B.S. in M.E., 1959)