- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Finance
- Bankruptcy / Creditors' Rights
- Civil Litigation
- Condominiums and Homeowners Associations
- Construction Contracts and Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- District of Columbia Practice Area
- Employment Matters
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Family Law
- Military Law
- Municipal & Municipal Finance Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Traffic Violations
- Zoning & Land Development
Council Baradel’s insurance defense attorneys have experience defending commercial property owners, insurance companies and their insureds against various complex personal, product and property liability claims.
We provide assistance in all matters involving homeowner and commercial property insurance policies. We handle commercial and residential claims, and related bad faith claims, in an efficient and detailed manner, assuring that the claim gets resolved swiftly and correctly.
We represent manufacturers, distributors and insurance companies involved in lawsuits arising from product liability claims. We handle a wide variety of claims, including automotive components, bicycles, construction equipment, electronics, heavy machinery, and power tools, to name a few. Our team is prepared to defend against allegations of manufacturing defects, inadequate warnings and other liability claims. We take a hands-on approach to our defense, which involves an immersion in the manufacturing and design of each product, understanding the dynamics of the accident, and preparing a full and proper defense.
Our lawyers have successfully defended national retailers, restaurants, fitness facilities and insurers against claims ranging from slip-and-fall accidents, to defamation and malicious prosecution, to all types of employment disputes. We also defend auto insurance policyholders against personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Our attorneys leave no stone unturned when it comes to providing the best and most cost-effective legal defense possible. We work with our client to formulate an early litigation plan that assesses trial strategy, expert witnesses, evidentiary discovery and the potential for early dispute resolution as a cost and time saving alternative. We work closely and diligently with our clients to minimize any liability and reduce any potential exposure.
- Council Baradel Elects Matthew J. Bernhardt as Director
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2019 Recognizes Thirteen Council Baradel Attorneys
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Speaks to Title Companies on Cyber Fraud Insurance
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Admitted to Practice Law in Virginia
- Brian T. Gallagher Joins Board of Visit Annapolis & Anne Arundel County
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Appointed President of Arts Council of Anne Arundel County Board
- Mollie Walsh Beigel Joins Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts Board of Directors
- Seventeen Council Baradel Lawyers Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2018-2019
- Council Baradel Elects Four New Directors
- Brian T. Gallagher to Moderate Panel on Restaurant Liability
- Congratulations to Michael S. Steadman, Jr., who was awarded the Chesapeake Outdoor Group's "Volunteer of the Year" for 2015.
- Six Council Baradel Attorneys Named 2016 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Michael S. Steadman Jr. has joined the Board of Directors for the James C. Cawood, Jr. Inn, of the American Inns of Court.
- Mike Russo Participates in Congressional Briefing on Title Insurance Issues
- Mike Russo reviews new Maryland case on impact of Bankruptcy on property title.
- Ten Council Baradel attorneys named 2015 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Mike Russo provides comments on new DC Court of Appeals decision on super-priority of DC Condo Liens over first Deeds of Trust.
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected to the Anne Arundel County Community Partnership Board for the United Way of Central Maryland.
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected to Board of Directors of the Arts Council for Anne Arundel County.
- Five Council Baradel Attorneys Named as"Leading Lawyers" by What's Up? Annapolis Magazine
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected President of the District of Columbia Land Title Association
- Matthew J. Bernhardt Joins CBKN as an Associate
- John Doud Elected as a Fellow of the Maryland Bar Foundation