- Administrative Law
- Appellate Law
- Banking & Finance
- Bankruptcy / Creditors' Rights
- Construction Contracts and Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Matters
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Family Law
- Municipal & Municipal Finance Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Title Litigation
- Zoning & Land Use
Council Baradel’s insurance defense attorneys have experience defending commercial property owners, insurance companies and their insureds against various complex personal, product and property liability claims.
We provide assistance in all matters involving homeowner and commercial property insurance policies. We handle commercial and residential claims, and related bad faith claims, in an efficient and detailed manner, assuring that the claim gets resolved swiftly and correctly.
We represent manufacturers, distributors and insurance companies involved in lawsuits arising from product liability claims. We handle a wide variety of claims, including automotive components, bicycles, construction equipment, electronics, heavy machinery, and power tools, to name a few. Our team is prepared to defend against allegations of manufacturing defects, inadequate warnings and other liability claims. We take a hands-on approach to our defense, which involves an immersion in the manufacturing and design of each product, understanding the dynamics of the accident, and preparing a full and proper defense.
Our lawyers have successfully defended national retailers, restaurants, fitness facilities and insurers against claims ranging from slip-and-fall accidents, to defamation and malicious prosecution, to all types of employment disputes. We also defend auto insurance policyholders against personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Our attorneys leave no stone unturned when it comes to providing the best and most cost-effective legal defense possible. We work with our client to formulate an early litigation plan that assesses trial strategy, expert witnesses, evidentiary discovery and the potential for early dispute resolution as a cost and time saving alternative. We work closely and diligently with our clients to minimize any liability and reduce any potential exposure.
- Ishar Singh Joins Council Baradel's Litigation Team
- Fifteen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2022
- Taylor B. Kitzmiller Admitted to Practice Law in Maryland
- Sally V. Baldwin Joins Council Baradel's Litigation Practice
- Twelve Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2021
- John J. Doud Elected President of Anne Arundel Bar Association Board
- Council Baradel Elects Lee Ann Adams and Elizabeth A. Pfenson as Partners
- N. Tucker Meneely Inducted as Fellow of the Maryland Bar Foundation
- Twelve Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2020
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Joins Board of Leadership Anne Arundel
- Council Baradel and Bay Title Company Operations Amid COVID-19
- Brian T. Gallagher Admitted to Practice Law in Virginia
- Seventeen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2020
- Council Baradel Named Top Workplace for Third Consecutive Year
- John J. Doud Appointed President-Elect of Anne Arundel Bar Association's Board of Directors
- Ronald E. Council Marks 50 Years as an Annapolis Attorney
- Sixteen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2019
- Brian S. Burkett Admitted to Practice Law in the District of Columbia
- ALTA "Navigating Cyber Insurance" Presentation by Michael N. Russo, Jr.
- Council Baradel Elects Matthew J. Bernhardt as Director
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Speaks to Title Companies on Cyber Fraud Insurance
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Admitted to Practice Law in Virginia
- Brian T. Gallagher Joins Board of Visit Annapolis & Anne Arundel County
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Appointed President of Arts Council of Anne Arundel County Board
- Mollie Walsh Beigel Joins Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts Board of Directors
- Council Baradel Elects Four New Directors
- Brian T. Gallagher to Moderate Panel on Restaurant Liability
- Six Council Baradel Attorneys Named 2016 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Mike Russo Participates in Congressional Briefing on Title Insurance Issues
- Mike Russo reviews new Maryland case on impact of Bankruptcy on property title.
- Ten Council Baradel attorneys named 2015 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Mike Russo provides comments on new DC Court of Appeals decision on super-priority of DC Condo Liens over first Deeds of Trust.
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected to the Anne Arundel County Community Partnership Board for the United Way of Central Maryland.
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected to Board of Directors of the Arts Council for Anne Arundel County.
- Five Council Baradel Attorneys Named as"Leading Lawyers" by What's Up? Annapolis Magazine
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected President of the District of Columbia Land Title Association
- Matthew J. Bernhardt Joins CBKN as an Associate
- John Doud Elected as a Fellow of the Maryland Bar Foundation