William F. Flood, III
Mr. Flood's practice includes insurance defense law, accident and personal injury law, motor vehicle litigation, insurance coverage law and criminal trial practice.
Mr. Flood is a native Annapolitan and former Assistant State's Attorney. He has extensive trial experience.
Mr. Flood was admitted to the Virginia bar in 1976 and to the Maryland bar in 1977.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond (J.D., 1976)
- Virginia Military Institute (B.A., 1973)