- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Finance
- Bankruptcy / Creditors' Rights
- Civil Litigation
- Condominiums and Homeowners Associations
- Construction Contracts and Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- District of Columbia Practice Area
- Employment Matters
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Family Law
- Military Law
- Municipal & Municipal Finance Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Traffic Violations
- Zoning & Land Development
District of Columbia Practice Area
Council Baradel Attorneys are personally familiar with the procedural intricacies of District of Columbia courts. Specifically, we have represented hundreds of clients in administrative and civil matters at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, Superior Court and the Probate Division of Superior Court, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. We are admitted to practice in the U.S. Supreme Court and serve on many District of Columbia professional and civic Boards.
Our Attorneys will honor any referred client relationships, bringing Energy, Depth, and Experience to those in need of experienced representation in District of Columbia courts. Our interdisciplinary team takes a collegial approach to provide a full complement of services to address the start-up structure, tax repercussions, litigation, appeals and dissolution of personal estates and businesses in the District of Columbia.
Our team provides depth in all real estate transactions, including title resolution, boundary and riparian rights disputes. Bay Title Company, our wholly owned subsidiary, performs all services connected with residential real estate settlements on a competitive flat fee basis. We also handle commercial real estate settlements on a negotiated fee basis.
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2019 Recognizes Thirteen Council Baradel Attorneys
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Admitted to Practice Law in Virginia
- Brian T. Gallagher Joins Board of Visit Annapolis & Anne Arundel County
- Mollie Walsh Beigel Joins Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts Board of Directors
- Seventeen Council Baradel Lawyers Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2018-2019
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2018 Recognizes Nine Council Baradel Attorneys
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2017 Recognizes Eleven Council Baradel Attorneys
- Maria Worthington McKenna to Speak at Anne Arundel Community College Paralegal Forum
- Council Baradel Elects Four New Directors
- Brian T. Gallagher to Moderate Panel on Restaurant Liability
- Congratulations to Michael S. Steadman, Jr., who was awarded the Chesapeake Outdoor Group's "Volunteer of the Year" for 2015.
- Michael N. Russo, Jr joined his wife Betsy Russo, Esquire of MCP Title Services, LLC in making a presentation to the District of Columbia Association of Realtors on the DC Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act.
- Six Council Baradel Attorneys Named 2016 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Michael S. Steadman Jr. has joined the Board of Directors for the James C. Cawood, Jr. Inn, of the American Inns of Court.
- Mike Russo Participates in Congressional Briefing on Title Insurance Issues
- Mike Russo reviews new Maryland case on impact of Bankruptcy on property title.
- Ten Council Baradel attorneys named 2015 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Mike Russo provides comments on new DC Court of Appeals decision on super-priority of DC Condo Liens over first Deeds of Trust.
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected to the Anne Arundel County Community Partnership Board for the United Way of Central Maryland.
- Five Council Baradel Attorneys Named as"Leading Lawyers" by What's Up? Annapolis Magazine
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected President of the District of Columbia Land Title Association