- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Law
- Banking & Finance
- Bankruptcy / Creditors' Rights
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Contracts and Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- District of Columbia
- Employment Matters
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Family Law
- Military Law
- Municipal & Municipal Finance Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Title Litigation
- Zoning & Land Use
District of Columbia
Close to the city.
Council Baradel attorneys are personally familiar with the procedural intricacies of District of Columbia courts. Specifically, we have represented hundreds of clients in administrative and civil matters at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, Superior Court and the Probate Division of Superior Court, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. We are admitted to practice in the U.S. Supreme Court and serve on many District of Columbia professional and civic Boards.
Our Attorneys will honor any referred client relationships, bringing Energy, Depth, and Experience to those in need of experienced representation in District of Columbia courts. Our interdisciplinary team takes a collegial approach to provide a full complement of services to address the start-up structure, tax repercussions, litigation, appeals and dissolution of personal estates and businesses in the District of Columbia.
Our team provides depth in all real estate transactions, including title resolution, boundary and riparian rights disputes. Bay Title Company, our wholly owned subsidiary, performs all services connected with residential real estate settlements on a competitive flat fee basis. We also handle commercial real estate settlements on a negotiated fee basis.
- Twelve Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2021
- Council Baradel Elects Lee Ann Adams and Elizabeth A. Pfenson as Partners
- Fifteen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2021
- N. Tucker Meneely Inducted as Fellow of the Maryland Bar Foundation
- Twelve Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2020
- Council Baradel and Bay Title Company Operations Amid COVID-19
- Brian T. Gallagher Admitted to Practice Law in Virginia
- Seventeen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2020
- Council Baradel Named Top Workplace for Third Consecutive Year
- Ronald E. Council Marks 50 Years as an Annapolis Attorney
- Sixteen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2019
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Admitted to Practice Law in Virginia
- Brian T. Gallagher Joins Board of Visit Annapolis & Anne Arundel County
- Mollie Walsh Beigel Joins Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts Board of Directors
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2018 Recognizes Nine Council Baradel Attorneys
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2017 Recognizes Eleven Council Baradel Attorneys
- Maria Worthington McKenna to Speak at Anne Arundel Community College Paralegal Forum
- Council Baradel Elects Four New Directors
- Brian T. Gallagher to Moderate Panel on Restaurant Liability
- Michael N. Russo, Jr joined his wife Betsy Russo, Esquire of MCP Title Services, LLC in making a presentation to the District of Columbia Association of Realtors on the DC Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act.
- Six Council Baradel Attorneys Named 2016 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Mike Russo Participates in Congressional Briefing on Title Insurance Issues
- Mike Russo reviews new Maryland case on impact of Bankruptcy on property title.
- Ten Council Baradel attorneys named 2015 Maryland Super Lawyers.
- Mike Russo provides comments on new DC Court of Appeals decision on super-priority of DC Condo Liens over first Deeds of Trust.
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected to the Anne Arundel County Community Partnership Board for the United Way of Central Maryland.
- Five Council Baradel Attorneys Named as"Leading Lawyers" by What's Up? Annapolis Magazine
- Michael N. Russo, Jr. Elected President of the District of Columbia Land Title Association