Wayne T. Kosmerl
Wayne T. Kosmerl is a partner of Council, Baradel, Kosmerl & Nolan, P.A.
Mr. Kosmerl's practice includes condominium and homeowners association law, estate planning, business law, real estate (property, development, commercial and residential settlements) and civil litigation.
Mr. Kosmerl has extensive experience in condominium and homeowners associations law, having represented developers in drafting condominium and association documents.
Mr. Kosmerl was admitted to the Maryland bar in 1973 and to the United States District Court for the District of Maryland in 1975.
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Annapolis & Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce
- Paca-Brent Inns of Court (President 2003)
Honors / Awards
Super Lawyers – 2015-2018
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., 1972)
- Gettysburg College (B.A., 1969)