- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Ronald A. Baradel
Mr. Baradel’s practice includes mediation, business succession planning, civil litigation, appellate practice and real estate law.
In addition to his extensive trial and appellate experience, he has served as a member of the Appellate Judicial Nominating Commission and the Maryland State Bar Association’s Committee on Judicial Appointments.
Mr. Baradel has also served the Anne Arundel County community as President of the Rotary Club of Annapolis, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of St. Mary’s Schools, and a member of the Board of Directors of Hospice Cup, Inc., Anne Arundel County CASA and Wellness House of Annapolis.
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Mr. Baradel is now serving his second stint as a member of the Board of Trustees of Indian Creek School in Crownsville, MD
- Mr. Baradel served for ten years as a faculty member of Georgetown University Law Center’s (NITA) Trial Advocacy Skills Program
Honors / Awards
- Whats Up? Annapolis Magazine Leading Lawyer in Dispute Resolution 2016, 2017
- Martindale Hubbell AV-rated attorney since 1975.
- Georgetown University School of Law (J.D., 1967)
- Mount St. Mary's College (B.S., 1964)
- Ronald A. Baradel and N. Tucker Meneely Secure Reinstatement of Client's $2.42 Million Jury Verdict on Appeal
- Ronald A. Baradel Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2017
- Ronald A. Baradel Serves Second Term as President of the Annapolis Rotary Club
- Ronald A. Baradel honored with The Daily Record's Inaugural 2016 Leadership in Law Lifetime Achievement Award.
- BizPeake Journal publishes Ronald A. Baradel's article, "Giving Back is Good Business."
- Ronald A. Baradel joins the Anne Arundel Senior Provider Group.