- Maryland, 1986
- District of Columbia, 1987
John Naumann Strange
Mr. Strange’s practice includes estate planning, elder law, business law, taxation and real estate.
Mr. Strange began his career as a trial attorney for the Office of Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service. Since that time, he has concentrated his practice in assisting individuals and families in planning for their financial futures and probating their estates. He has also assisted many Maryland businesses in selecting and forming the proper business entity (i.e., corporation, S Corp., LLC, partnership) for their needs and in structuring residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Strange’s practice of estate planning and elder law includes estate and trust administration, powers of attorney, advance medical directives, titling of assets and designations of beneficiaries, guardianships and public entitlements such as Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, and SSI disability planning, income tax planning and preparation, care management and fiduciary services.
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Treasurer, Mid-Atlantic Official’s Alliance, Inc. 2010-present
- Adjunct Professor – Financial Management
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Georgetown University (M.L.T., 1985)
- Temple University (J.D., 1982)
- Albright College (B.A., 1973)