- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Rebecca K. Schisler-Adams
Rebecca K. Schisler-Adams supports Council Baradel’s litigation efforts. Her practice includes civil litigation, real estate litigation, business/corporate litigation, insurance defense, and criminal defense.
Prior to joining Council Baradel, Rebecca gained experience working in a private practice firm focusing on insurance defense and general liability litigation. After graduating law school, Rebecca was a judicial clerk for the Honorable Mark W. Crooks of the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Maryland. While in law school, she completed a judicial externship with the Honorable Rudolph Contreras of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia.
Rebecca graduated cum laude from the Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law in 2020 where she served as an Editor of the Catholic University Law Review. She graduated magna cum laude from Mount St. Mary’s University in Emmitsburg, Maryland in 2017, having majored in sociology and philosophy.
Rebecca is a native of Talbot County, Maryland and attended Saints Peter and Paul High School. During the school year, Rebecca volunteers as a Mock Trial Coach for St. Mary’s High School in Annapolis, Maryland. She enjoys spending weekends outdoors with her husband, daughter, and their dog.
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Prince George's County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- St. Mary's High School Mock Trial Coach
- Volunteer at Summer Roundup Girl Scout Camp in Denton, Maryland
- Catholic University of America School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Mount Saint Mary's University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2017)