- District of Columbia
Nicole T. Livingston
Nicole T. Livingston is a partner at Council, Baradel, Kosmerl & Nolan, PA. She concentrates her practice primarily in the areas of estate planning and elder law, with a focus on special needs and advanced tax planning.
Ms. Livingston began her legal career as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael E. Loney of Anne Arundel County Circuit Court. She is a member of the Estates & Trusts Section, Property Law Section, and Elder & Disability Sections of the Maryland State Bar Association, as well as a former member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. She participates in events with the Anne Arundel County chapter of the state bar and Women's Bar Association and is an accredited attorney with the Department of Veteran Affairs.
Ms. Livingston has drafted thousands of estate plans for families in Maryland. Clients find her warm, relaxed approach provides comfort during stressful times. Her knowledge and ability to explain complex matters in terms everyone understands is her strength. She enjoys meeting new clients and educating them on estate planning.
Prior to becoming an attorney in 2003, Nicole worked as a speech-language pathologist in a variety of settings from home health care to hospitals with the majority of her time spent in skilled nursing facilities. Her medical background compliments her practices of estate planning and elder law.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of Maryland
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Intellectual Property Law Jornal, University of Baltimore - Associate Editor
- Student Chapter of the Women's Bar Association of Maryland - Officer
- Kappa Delta Pi, International Honors Society in Education - Member
- Phi Sigma Pi, National Honors Fraternity - Member
- Student Teaching Practicum in London, England
- University of Baltimore (J.D., with honor, 2003)
- University of Maryland at College Park (M.A., 1995)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania (B.S., magna cum laude, 1993)