- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Court of Appeals of District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- U.S. Supreme Court
Brian T. Gallagher
Brian T. Gallagher joined the law firm of Council, Baradel, Kosmerl & Nolan, PA in August of 2011. His practice includes the following areas of law: general civil litigation, real property litigation, insurance defense, retail and hospitality, foreclosure and banking matters, and representing creditor’s rights in bankruptcy.
Prior to joining Council Baradel, Mr. Gallagher served five years in the United States Air Force Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps. During Mr. Gallagher’s assignments at Hurlburt Field, Florida and Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri, he gained litigation experience while successfully prosecuting cases involving drug conspiracies, assault and various other felonies and misdemeanors. While stationed in Washington, D.C., Mr. Gallagher worked with U.S. Attorneys defending the Air Force against federal lawsuits. Mr. Gallagher also served abroad and managed the detainee review process at Camp Cropper, Iraq.
Mr. Gallagher is admitted to practice in Maryland, Washington, DC and their respective Federal District and Bankruptcy courts.
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- DRI for Life Committee - Retail & Hospitality Liaison
- Retail and Hospitality Committee
- Maryland Defense Council
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality Committee
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of Maryland
- Gonzaga College High School Business Network
- Visit Annapolis & Anne Arundel County - Chairman's Advisory Committee
- Baltimore-Washington Corridor Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Multi-Housing Association
“Why Bankruptcy Matters to the Defense” - For the Defense: Defense Research Institute (February, 2014)
- Represented retail and hospitality companies in defense of lawsuits.
- Represented creditor’s rights in bankruptcy.
- Represented lenders and property owners in defense of title issues.
- Represented banks and asset managers in management of assets, to include foreclosure, landlord/tenant issues, and workouts.
- Represented homebuilders in defense of lawsuits.
- Represented numerous businesses in general civil litigation matters.
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Catholic University of America (B.A., 2002)