- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Brian S. Burkett
Brian S. Burkett focuses his practice on general civil litigation, real property litigation, and commercial and business law. Brian advises clients throughout the litigation process, and regularly advises businesses and individuals on business organization, commercial transactions and real estate settlements.
Brian graduated from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, and he received his B.S. from Purdue University. Before joining Council Baradel, Brian worked as a law clerk for the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, and was an Articles Editor for the Journal of Business & Technology Law at the Carey School of Law.
Previously, as an analyst and a manager at a home medical equipment company in Chicago, Illinois, and later a sales manager leading team strategy for Transamerica Agency Network in Bowie, Maryland, Brian acquired high-level exposure to executive decision-making, mergers, and real-world business training.
Brian resides in Queen Anne’s County with his wife and two sons.
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Queen Anne's County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Land Title Association
- Maryland Land Title Association
- District of Columbia Land Title Association
- Bay Area Association of Realtors
Honors / Awards
- Super Lawyers – 2022
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Purdue University (B.S., 2007)