- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Susan M. Wyckoff
Susan’s practice has been primarily devoted to civil litigation with an emphasis in Family Law. She has had extensive experience in all areas of family law, including, but not limited to divorce, child custody, support and visitation, alimony, marital property, and adoption.
An advocate of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Susan has been trained in Collaborative Law and Mediation. She serves as a Court Facilitator. Susan has been certified by the Administrative Office of the Courts Family Administration in Child Counsel Training. She has been appointed by the Courts to represent children as Best Interest Counsel, Advocate, and/or Privilege Attorney.
A graduate of Goucher College and the University of Baltimore School of Law, Susan is admitted to practice law in the State of Maryland and the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
An active member of the Anne Arundel County, Maryland State and American Bar Associations, Susan is a past Chair and Vice Chair of the Anne Arundel Family Law Committee and currently serves on the Section Council for the Judicial Administrative Committee of the MSBA.
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Calvert County Bar Association
- MSBA, Judicial Administration Section Council
- AABA, Committee Chair for Barrister’s Ball
- AABA, Committee Chair for Barrister’s Blue Jeans and Bling
- AABA, Chair of the Anne Arundel Family Law Committee
- AABA, Vice Chair of the Family Law Committee
- “Law for the Layperson” - Anne Arundel Community College
- “Advice to Clients in the Current Economy” - Anne Arundel County Bar Association CLE
- “Grandparent Visitation/Third Party Custody” - Faculty Member Family Law University
Honors / Awards
- Whats Up? Annapolis Magazine Leading Lawyer in Family Law 2009, 2010, 2014-2019
- Super Lawyers - 2015-2019
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- Goucher College (B.A.)
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2019 Recognizes Thirteen Council Baradel Attorneys
- Susan M. Wyckoff Attends Advanced Mediation Skills Training
- Seventeen Council Baradel Lawyers Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2018-2019
- Susan M. Wyckoff Speaks at CLE Discussing Trial Tactics
- Foster and Wyckoff Launch Family Law Blog "Divorcing Gracefully"
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2018 Recognizes Nine Council Baradel Attorneys
- Susan M. Wyckoff and Morgan E. Foster to Attend AAML Family Law Symposium
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2017 Recognizes Eleven Council Baradel Attorneys
- Council Baradel attorneys came out in force for the Anne Arundel Bar Association's Bar Weekend in Hershey, PA.
- Susan Wyckoff serving second year on the Maryland State Bar Association Bench Bar Section Council.
- Directors Stephen A. Oberg, Susan M. Wyckoff and Joseph F. Devlin inducted as Fellows into the Maryland Bar Foundation
- Five Council Baradel Attorneys Named as"Leading Lawyers" by What's Up? Annapolis Magazine