- District of Columbia
Morgan E. Foster
Morgan E. Foster focuses her practice in the area of family law, with a concentration in the following areas:
- Division of Property
- Child Support
The scope of her practice further encompasses counseling, negotiating, and litigating.
In her family law practice, Ms. Foster draws on years of experience representing corporate clients (including Fortune 500 companies) in matters involving disputes arising from corporate mergers, buy-outs, sales, acquisitions or other dissolution. Ms. Foster applies her experience with “corporate divorces” to assist clients with complex divorce and custody issues, including complicated division of property. Ms. Foster’s empathy and ability to quickly connect with clients allows her to excel in the area of family law.
Her main office is in Annapolis, Maryland, but she also has office space in Stevensville, Maryland. Ms. Foster received her B.A. from Brown University with honors in 2001 and her J.D. from Emory University Law School in 2005.
More about Morgan
Ms. Foster’s roots in Maryland are deep, with ancestors dating back to the first European settlers on the Chesapeake Bay. She grew up on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and has returned after years living in Providence, San Francisco, Atlanta and D.C.
In high school, Ms. Foster was captain of the crew team at St. Andrew’s School when they won the Henley Royal Regatta in England. She continued as a coxswain in college at Brown University where her team won the NCAA Championship. She also served as a member of the United States Junior National Rowing Team.
In her free time, Ms. Foster is heavily involved in charity work. She founded the Grin Gala fundraiser that has raised over $1 Million to benefit Operation Smile in their mission to provide healthcare services to children born with facial deformities.
She lives with her husband and son on the eastern shore of Maryland.
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Grin Gala (Fundraiser benefiting Operation Smile)
- Founder & Chairman
- CASA of the Mid-Shore
- Board of Directors
- St. Andrew's School (Middletown, Delaware)
- Former Member of the Board of Trustees
- Former President of the Alumni Association Board
Honors / Awards
- Whats Up? Annapolis Magazine Leading Lawyer in Family Law 2016-2019
- Super Lawyers - 2019
- Emory University Law School (J.D., 2005)
- Brown University (B.A., with honors, 2001)
- Sixteen Council Baradel Attorneys Recognized in What's Up? Magazine's "Leading Lawyers" 2019
- Maryland Super Lawyers 2019 Recognizes Thirteen Council Baradel Attorneys
- Morgan E. Foster Joins Board of CASA of the Mid-Shore
- Foster and Wyckoff Launch Family Law Blog "Divorcing Gracefully"
- Susan M. Wyckoff and Morgan E. Foster to Attend AAML Family Law Symposium
- Morgan E. Foster Joins Council Baradel's Family Law Practice